Welcome to our New Website and a Competition!
We are delighted to welcome you to our new website!
Our new and updated site features a brand new look and an updated navigation system, so you can easily find your way around. It features all of the primary and secondary books and free teacher resources which you know and love from our previous site, as well as lots of new books and resources.
To celebrate the launch of the site, we are hosting a competition, open to all primary and secondary teachers across the Caribbean. The prize - a primary or secondary series of your choosing!
You can enter the competition by clicking here, or by entering your answers into the form below. (terms and conditions are given below).
Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter our competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) English-speaking Caribbean resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Macmillan Publishers Limited or any other company in the same group of companies as Macmillan Publishers Limited.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. Entries must be received by no later than 14:00 (GMT) on 2 March 2018. Macmillan reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. All successful entries will be notified by email within 5 working days of the closing date. If you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize. Macmillan's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Macmillan may require.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
13. Competitions are run by Macmillan Publishers Limited, Brunel Road, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS.
15. Macmillan Publishers Limited reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
16. If the competition or promotion is run on Facebook, then it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
17. Macmillan will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
18. The competition is governed by English law.