Educational Books - Primary School Books
> Macmillan Primary Integrated Studies for Jamaica
Macmillan Primary Integrated Studies:
Grade 1 Term 1 Student's Book: All About Me
Macmillan Primary Integrated Studies for Jamaica has been developed by a team of primary school teachers in Jamaica. It closely follows the requirements of the Primary Integrated Curriculum.
The Curriculum comprises English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. Young children are introduced to the key features of all four elements in an integrated form at Grades One, Two and Three in order for them to progress to more concentrated studies of each subject separately at Grades Four, Five and Six.
Grades One, Two and Three are divided into three terms and the entire course for these three tiers comprises eighteen books - a Student’s Book and a Workbook for each term. There is also an accompanying Teacher’s Book for each Grade.
Key features of the course are:
- Offers an accurate comprehensive reflection of the curriculum content
- Integrated approach through Grades One, Two and Three
- Attractive, student-friendly format
- Separate write-on Workbooks
- Exercises for use in Language Arts and Mathematics windows
- Structured Teacher’s Books at each Grade giving real support in delivering the course