Educational Books - Secondary School Books
> Macmillan Science for CSEC® Examinations
Chemistry for CSEC® Examinations Pack (Book & CD-ROM)
Tania Chung Harris
Chemistry for CSEC® Examinations is one of a series of books written especially for students studying for the CSEC General Proficiency examinations. The authors are all highly experienced teachers. The books have been written to make it easy to study a whole topic from scratch, or to seek out answers to specific problems. The book can be used by individuals or as a reference source for group work.
- Written for the latest CXC syllabus
- Covers all sections of the syllabus
- Learning objectives are stated for each chapter
- Keywords highlighted in the margins form a glossary
- Lab work suitable for SBA exercises is included
- Diagrams and pictures encourage understanding
- Examination-style questions for review purposes are included
- The book forms a useful reference source for teachers
The interactive CD-ROM offers further study on challenging topics with the syllabus. The wide range of activities, animations, videos, games and experiments offer a new and exciting way for students to learn, as well as greatly increasing their enjoyment in the subject. A markbook and feedback for every question allows students to monitor their progress and encourages learner independence.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FREE CHEMISTRY FOR CSEC EXAMINATIONS TEACHER'S RESOURCES.
About the author
Tania Chung-Harris graduated with honours from the University of the West Indies with a Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry and a minor in biochemistry. She is a former science teacher at the Calabar High School, Jamaica. Tania currently lives in Barbados where she teaches mathematics and science at the Christ Church Foundation School.