Educational Books - Secondary School Books
> Macmillan Business for CSEC® Examinations
Electronic Document Preparation & Management for CSEC Examinations:
Student's Book & Interactive CD-ROM
CLICK HERE FOR FREE EDPM FOR CSEC EXAMINATIONS DOWNLOADABLE RESOURCES.
This new, full-colour text has been written to match the newly revised syllabus.
The sequence of the chapters follows that of the syllabus and provides content and hands-on practice to assist students in acquiring the knowledge, skills and attitudes fundamental to the subject.
The text not only assists students in their preparation for the CSEC Examination but also prepares them to effectively manage various activities within a technologically advanced office with great speed and accuracy.
Key features include:
- Provides full coverage of syllabus as shown in the list of objectives at the start of each chapter
- Concept maps at the start of each chapter to define the scope of the topic and to establish links within the topic
- Clear and concise explanations of topics, with illustrations and examples based on students’ life experiences to aid understanding and recall
- Material is presented in a variety of ways – text, tables, diagrams and charts to accommodate students with different learning styles
- Includes different assessment methods – multiple choice questions, short answer questions and essay-type questions to prepare students for real examination conditions
- Real-world development of required knowledge, skills and attitudes in our simulated document centre - Dox To Go
- A separate chapter detailing SBA requirements complete with a sample portfolio and step-by-step guidance for completing the SBA component
- An interactive CD-ROM filled with activities and the vital hands-on practice central to the examination