Educational Books - Secondary School Books
> Macmillan Business for CSEC® Examinations
Office Administration for CSEC® Examinations
Office Administration for CSEC® Examinations is a comprehensive text for Caribbean students. This new, full-colour text from Macmillan offers comprehensive coverage of the latest CSEC syllabus. It has been developed by highly experienced Caribbean teachers, supported by a team of advisers from the Caribbean and the UK.
The book includes clear, thorough explanations of key topics and concepts, real-life Caribbean examples based on students’ lives and experiences, In-Text Questions and examination practice questions at the end of each chapter. The material is presented in a variety of ways which is designed to engage students, keep them on task and improve learning.
· Provides full coverage of syllabus as shown in the list of objectives at the start of each chapter
· Concept maps at the start of each chapter to define the scope of the topic and to establish links within the topic
· Clear and concise explanations of topics, with illustrations and examples based on students’ life experiences to aid understanding and recall
· Material is presented in a variety of ways – text, tables, diagrams and charts to accommodate students with different learning styles
· Includes different assessment methods – multiple choice questions, short answer questions and essay-type questions to prepare students for real examination conditions
· Provides extensive coverage of topics that students find challenging
· The book follows a clear and logical structure with each chapter building on the concepts and topics from the previous chapter
· Provides step-by-step guidance for the SBA component – how to choose a topic, formulating a topic statement and suggestions for SBAs. There is a sample SBA with tips and a section on how to earn marks in this component
is an experienced business education teacher at the Montego Bay High School for Girls in Jamaica.
About the authors
has been teaching for the past 20 years. Currently she is the Dean of Studies and Acting Vice-Principal at Excelsior High School. She holds a Masters degree in Human Resource Development.
Office Administration for CSEC Examinations is available in a variety of eBook formats, ready for transferring to your mobile, hand-held device or computer. Click on the cover image in the widget below to go to Macmillan Education Bookstore for more details.